Dr. Charles M Vygantas Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Charles M Vygantas?

Sveikiname

Sveikiname gerb. Daktara VYGANTA su Vasario 16 ir linkime dideles sekmes tolimesniuose darbuose! Nuosirdziausi sveikinimai nuo -Birutes ir Vytauto

The most comforting doctor I have ever dealt with

Dr. Vygantas took care of me originally in 1990. A detached retina to my left eye forced me to have emergency surgery. I have seen him regularly ever since. He corrected/repaired my retina. Although I lost some vision, I still see fairly well and did not loose my sight. Dr. Vygantas is easy to talk to and has the best "bed side" manner. He has a very calming effect when I am nervous, worried or upset about my eye situations.

Dr. Charles M Vygantas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Plaines, IL.