Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Bennett MD
Dr. Charles Bennett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Powell, WY, with other offices in Riverton, WY and Wailuku, HI (and 1 other location). His specialties include Obstetrics, Family Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Bennett has 4 locations
Dr. Charles Bennett has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Charles Bennett has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Charles Bennett Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Charles Bennett's office for more information.
450 Mountain View St Powell, WY : (307) 754-7257
1005 College View Dr Riverton, WY : (307) 857-3488
30 N Church St Wailuku, HI : (808) 242-9787
2300 Gasser Rd Riverton, WY : (307) 856-4232
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles Bennett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Powell, WY.