Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles W Cummings has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Smell Disorders
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Facial Paralysis
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Mouth Cancer
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Mass Eye And Ear Infirmary
Dr. Charles W Cummings accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Hospital, 1800 Orleans St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Charles W Cummings is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.