Dr. Charles W Dunn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles W Dunn?

Dr. Dunn was there when I needed him

I went into the ER with severe stomach pain. I had a bad stomach blockage. Dr. Dunn wasted no time in rushing me to surgery. His office was always available for further assistance. A few months later, I had more pain and Dr. Dunn removed my gallbladder and fixed more stomach adhesions. He is very personable and end he was always there when I needed him. Both surgeries went very well and I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr Charles Dunn was warm, friendly, caring and let me asked all the questions I wanted to. He seemed very knowledgable about my needs and performed the surgeries well. I had some difficulties but they were NOT due to Dr Dunn. He bent over backwards to give me the best care and to find good solutions for any problem. He did not give up on me or act impatient. He is a fine Christian man who believes in prayer. I would highly recommend him.

Don't let him operate on you!

My minor 45 minute surgery became a 6 hour major surgery to correct the error he made. Required years of follow up surgeries with a specialist.