Dr. Charles Love Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Charles Love?

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Confrontational and argumentative call staff -- wow! You've chosen the wrong profession.

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Knowledgable and caring

Posted on July 27th, 2015

I have been Dr. Love's patient for many years & the reason for that is no matter what the situation with my skin or scalp, Dr. Love always has an accurate diagnosis & treatment plan. I tell him he's the "rock star" of dermatologists. I would absolutely recommend him any time!

Posted on June 15th, 2015

Great experience. Friendly staff. Dr. Love is an excellent at diagnosis.

Posted on January 7th, 2015

My apt seemed rushed.

Wait till your bill arrives...OUCH!!

Posted on September 28th, 2013

Ask what they charge in advance! Thier prices are astronomical!!!!!

I won't go back!!!

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Love's for many years and have always received great care from him and his office staff, however, last week I was there with my nieces and saw Mark, who is a nurse practitioner or something. Mark was great as well, but his nurse was rude from the minute she walked in the room. She didn't greet us and then snapped at my 7 year old niece for touching a stool. SERIOUSLY, just touching it. She did not make eye contact with any of the three of us even once and was not the least bit nice or welcoming. I spoke with her on the phone this morning and she was every bit as rude as she was in the office and when I mentioned that I thought she was being rude she hung up on me. I am sorry to say that I will not return to this clinic and I will make sure that everyone, especially people with children and/or people who are other than caucasion, know what to expect if they choose to go there. I can't believe that if Dr. Love knows how she is treating patients, that she is still employed there.

Cancer Surgery

Posted on July 24th, 2013

My hairdresser had noticed a changing spot on my hairline, she said I should have it checked out. I made an appt with Dr Love. The biopsy confirmed a cancer. I was having MOHS surgery 1 week later. Dr Love was so kind explaining everything. I was never in any pain during the entire procedure. The nurses were great. Everything was explained to me and went just as they had said. I did have some discomfort for a few days after the surgery and the nurses called and checked on me. I am so pleased with the professionalism and quality of care from the entire staff. My husband is seeing Dr Love also. We would recommend Dr Love and his office to everyone.

Best dermatologist I have gone to

Posted on April 19th, 2013

What a SCAM!

Posted on January 19th, 2013

Agree with all the other negative reviews. This Dr. is about money. Rude and doesn't seem to care. Limited treatment options. Pushes many return " retreatment" visits, under treats in order to extend follow ups, likes expensive treatment options ie: MOHs surgery and patch allergy testing. Practitioner staff seemed like undertrained robots. So many better options in town for dermatological care.

Best dermatologist in the area. Very intelligent and

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Posted on July 29th, 2012

By far the best dermatologist in Iowa and beyond. Caring and compassionate and explains things well