Dr. Charles Mitchell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Mitchell?

Great Doctor and staff!!!

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Posted on April 28th, 2015

I couldnt have had a better doctor if I had created one myself. Staff also.

They gave me great care

Posted on May 26th, 2013

You can tell they all love their jobs at Renue from the top down. Everyone really took great care of me and I appreciate it very much. Would definitely go back if ever needed. Dr. Mitchell called me at home himself to check on me - first time any doctor has ever called me.

Fantastic Experience

Posted on April 26th, 2013

Dr. Mitchell is a great doctor and an obvious perfectionist. I have been more than pleased with my results and feel extremely comfortable talking to him about any concerns I've had. He has a very direct and to the point approach, which I like. He was very open and honest with me about what my results would be after surgery and I appreciated that. I've never had any issues with punctuality I typically only have to wait 5 mins if that at times for him to show up. I only had to wait once for about an hr but I understood it was due to an emergency he had to tend to.

Fantastic experience

Posted on October 9th, 2012

I would absolutely without a doubt recommend Dr Mitchell to my family and friends. He is very professional and very open to answer any and all questions that I had. My visits are very pleasant and I never have to wait longer than maybe 10 minutes to be seen by him, which is unheard of typically for any Dr visits. I have a friend looking to get a breast augmentation next summer whom I have already recommended Dr Mitchell to. I've already said, but I'll say it again this has been the best experience I have ever had when dealing with a Dr and his staff.

Very happy

Posted on July 8th, 2012

Very happy with my surgery and aftercare from Dr. Bill Mitchell and all of his employees. I had breast reduction, abdominoplasty and liposuction. I look and feel great. Aftercare was very attentive after surgery. His office and operating room are fantastic - very professional look and feel. The operating room staff makes you feel very special. I highly recommend.

Posted on February 27th, 2012

I worked with Dr. Mitchell, as a nurse, about 15 years ago during his fellowship at our plastic surgery center in Indianapolis. He is one of the best doctors I have ever met. He opened the center twice on a weekend, when I called him, when my son and husband were injured on separate incidences. Dr. Mitchell loved my son, always treating him so special whenever I brought him to work with me. He repaired my son's scalp laceration on his personal time, and never considered it an inconvenience. When my husband had been burned, he met us at the center and treated the burns himself, before admitting directly to the hospital. While in-hospital, Bill attended to my husband daily and was not hasty to do skin grafting, but patiently waited out the thermal process. While my husband did need debridement, which Dr. Mitchell performed in the OR, he did not require skin grafting. Many doctors may have not waited, but Dr. Mithcell did.Dr. Mitchell is kind in so many ways. Having spent a lot of time with him, with patients, I saw his special bedside manner and his impeccable work. He really does care for his patients, and people in general.Dr. Mitchell is one of a kind.

Very Very happy with my results

Posted on January 16th, 2012

very positive experience. Dr. Mitchell and his whole team are top notch. Breast augmentation looks great. Got just what i wanted. I felt very pampered the whole time- very spa like.

I loved everything about my surgery

Posted on November 24th, 2011

I have had breast augmentation with a mini lift, liposuction ,abdominoplasty and eyelid surgery by Dr. Bill Mitchell. I am very picky, and I am not the easiest person to please. I will say that everyone at Renue Plastic Surgery went far beyond my expectations and the care I received was top notch. He was very understanding of what I wanted - he listened and spent time with me in both my visits before surgery, and after surgery he and his nurses gave me all the tender loving care anyone could hope for. His office and surgery center have to be seen to be believed and his whole staff went out of their way to make this a great experience. I have referred many friends as I too was referred by a friend and we have all been very pleased. Thanks to all!

Love Dr. Mitchell and his nurses!

Posted on August 7th, 2011

After I lost 200 pounds my body was just a mess. Dr. Mitchell went above and beyond to get rid of all my extra skin and fat. I look and feel great. He and his nurses clearly love what they do and it shows in their attitude, their caring, and how they went out of their way to make me feel special. Part of my surgery was covered by insurance, part I had to pay for as it was cosmetic, but it cost less than I had been told elsewhere. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Very pleased

Posted on July 31st, 2011

Dr. Mitchell did my breast reduction surgery. I am very pleased with everything - the whole experience was very professional. The results look and feel great. You really have to see his office and operating room - they are incredible and all the nurses and everybody that works there goes the extra mile to be sure you are comfortable and all your concerns are addressed. Dr. Mitchell took the time to explain everything to me, they worked to be sure Tricare would cover the surgery which they did. He called me at home to check on me which I really appreciated as did my husband. Very happy with everything.

Everything was great

Posted on July 23rd, 2011

Great doctor, great nurses, great office, great operating room, great result.