Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Noble II
Dr. Charles Noble II, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Noble is affiliated with Southern Ohio Medical Center, Licking Memorial Hospital and Ohio State University Hospital East. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Noble II has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Charles Noble II has the following 6 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Charles Noble II is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Noble has been caring for my heart issues (Bradycardia, Afib, CHF) for the last 6 years. He is worth waiting for as he is an extremely kind man and a ver intelligent physician. I trust him with my life and I am not a trusting person. He has done surgery on me and he is always on top of things. I would recommend him to anyone who wants quality care.
Dr. Noble is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southern Ohio Medical Center
Licking Memorial Hospital
Ohio State University Hospital East
OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
Fairfield Medical Center
Mount Carmel East Hospital
Hocking Valley Community Hospital
Wyandot Memorial Hospital
New Albany Surgical Hospital
Grant Medical Center
Mount Carmel West
MT Carmel Health System West
St Anns Hospital
Mount Carmel St. Ann`s
St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Mt Carmel East
Select Specialty Hospital - Ohio State University
28 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Charles Noble II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
Locations & DirectionsCapitol City Cardiology Inc, 5825 Westbourne Ave, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles Noble II in this video.
Dr. Charles Noble II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.