Dr. Charles Park Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Park?

wonderful doctor

Posted on December 16th, 2016

caring, concerned, excellent bedside manner, empathy for patients with mental illness, gives written prescriptions to patients when asked, makes you feel better

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Horrible

Great Doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Dr Park helped me through two tough situations in my life about five years apart. I wouldn't see anyone else. His demeanor and bedside manner was exactly what I needed.

great experience

Posted on April 26th, 2016

He was warm and caring. I was able to speak openly about my concerns and problems without the fear of being judged. He made me feel positive about my recovery and gave me hope that I would be happy again. He was just the doctor I needed and I am so happy I was referred to him.

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

Wonderful doctor.

Not great, not the worst

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Dr. Park seemed more interested in hearing himself speak than in listening to me, and had evidently decided shortly into my first appointment that he had me "figured out." I don't feel that he ever did. He was dismissive of my concerns about the antidepressant he prescribed, which suggests to me that he'd taken the propaganda from the manufacturer's sales reps more seriously than he'd taken the package insert or clinical data. He needs to learn how to do better at working with his EHR while at least appearing to pay attention--this is very important to most psych patients. Instead, he comes across as distant and arrogant, which is partly because his nose is buried in his computer and partly due to his personality. In the context of the pack of NNJ psychiatrists who take insurance, he's fine. But that's not saying much.

Should lose his license to practice

Posted on April 25th, 2015

I have never felt more uncomfortable at a dr. This man was judgemental and rude!

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Best doctor I ever had the pleasure of meeting!!

Happy

Posted on January 26th, 2015

I like Dr. Parks so I now travel from Philly.

Recommend

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Dr. Park has been a pleasure to see. Very attentive, patient and has a comforting manner about him. Highly recommend.

great doctor

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Dr park is a calm and and patient doctor- which some people might confuse with indifference. Usually, I basically go for med management and I dont need to be there for more than 1 minute, but i might end up just talking about whatever! Other times my anxiety may be worse than before and we'll discuss raising my dosage but hes definitely cautious when doing so- which is good. I think most psychiatrists dont spend that much with you - they really are for medication. When really needing to talk ill see a therapist.

Posted on April 5th, 2013

I am a patient of dr park and i am not happy with my visits. they never last more than 5 min. he might as well have a revolving door. I never feel like my problems are being resolved just swept under the rug. But hey, at least u dont have to wait long to see him cuz if hes busy it wont be long.