Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles W Sanders
Dr. Charles W Sanders, MD is a Doctor primarily located in College Station, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Sanders is affiliated with Scott & White Hospital College Station. Dr. Sanders has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles W Sanders has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Aids
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
Dr. Sanders is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1981
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Dr. Charles W Sanders accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScott And White Healthcare, 800 Scott And White Dr, College Station, TX
Dr. Charles W Sanders is similar to the following 0 Doctors near College Station, TX.