Dr. Charles Taylor III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Taylor III?

None like him.

Posted on July 13th, 2017

Such a kind, compassionate, and spiritual man. There is none like Dr. Taylor. I would recommend for anyone who is having problems to put your trust in Him. There is no one better, other than Jesus.

New patient

Posted on July 13th, 2017

The office staff seemed very unprofessional, not a very appealing environment. I actually think he's a decent doctor, seems very knowledgeable but spoke fast and had a hard time following him.

Posted on February 24th, 2016

I waited an hour and a half to be seen by Dr. Taylor to start off with. Once he finally came in my room he brushed me off didn't want to try to help me with my problem. Suggested surgery, I tried to talk abut other options and he said," you know I am running an hour and a half behind right." He couldn't answer my questions because he didn't want to take the time to hear what they were. He rushed me out of the room and told his nurse to sign me up for surgery. I went to Dr. Melinda Jack today for the same problem had a much more pleasant experience. She took the time to explain other things that might work besides surgery for my problem. Dr. taylor was rude, his exam was rough and he made me feel very uncomfortable. I would recommend seeing Dr. Jack. This is the first review I have ever written, but very upsetting and disappointing experience with Dr. Taylor!

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Easiest Colonoscopy Ever!

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Can't say enough about the care I received from Dr. Taylor and his staff...Dr. Taylor was so caring and I really liked his request to say a prayer with me before procedure. It totally put me at ease and I appreciated it so much..

Patient

Posted on September 10th, 2014

I had a colonoscopy and he was fantastic.

Great guy, great Doc.

Posted on September 11th, 2013

I am an athiest, but Dr T's pre-op prayers were always welcomed and very comforting. No arrogance, no rushing, just human and professional. He got me from an egg-sized tumor in May -- to me climbing Mt Raineir next month. For what Dr T has actual control over, he exceeded my expectations. For the things he had no control over, he was a very good person to my family and I. I could not ask for more than that.

Great Experience

Posted on April 14th, 2012

Dr. Taylor is great. For any of you who have spiritual needs, Dr. Taylor will always pray with you before your procedure. It's very refreshing to see this sort of respect and Trust in God from a medical professional.

Posted on October 26th, 2011

i wasnt real impressed with dr taylor, he doesnt seem friendly and the office staff is not friendly either.

Love Him!

Posted on August 29th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Taylor for 20 years now, having a colonoscopy every 5 years because of a family history of colo-rectal cancer. He has always been very pleasant and thorough with me. Just before he puts me under to perform the colonoscopy, he prays for me. He does that with all patients if they do not object. His spiritual beliefs make me feel good!

I won't go back to him.

Posted on August 21st, 2011

I went to Dr. Taylor 10 or 12 years ago. He must have given 2-3 colonoscopies. I told him I was sure I had a fistula, he could not find it. He said he had someone else look after the procedure and whomever they were could not find it. Here it is 10-12 years later I I've got the same drainage problem.Are there any good recal doctors in Columbus?

Posted on March 18th, 2011

He was arrogant and behaved in a demeaning attitude towards me. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.