Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles R Wallace Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Charles R Wallace Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Charles R Wallace Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 30
I had one appointment with this doctor, he did not examine me, just asked me a few questions, then scheduled me for surgery at the outpatient surgery center, are you kidding me I went because of frequent UTI"s and he is going to open me up to look see, I don't think so. I told them no, waited three months for my urine test to be relayed to me, it did not come, I contacted the AMA, they in turn unbeknownst to me contacted him on the sly. I got my test result back about four months later, but with a date on it reflecting it had been sent a week after the visit. It was negative, good for me, still have my problems, but would not go to him, and do not contact the AMA they are a laugh.
40 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Charles R Wallace Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCharles Russell Wallace Jr Md, 1325 Eastmoreland Ave Ste 425, Memphis, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles R Wallace Jr in this video.
Dr. Charles R Wallace Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.