Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles M Ware Jr
Dr. Charles M Ware Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mishawaka, IN. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Ware is affiliated with Saint Joseph Health System Mishawaka Medical Ctr.. Dr. Ware has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles M Ware Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Charles M Ware Jr has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Charles M Ware Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles M Ware Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 13
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ware is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Charles M Ware Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMishawaka Orthopedics & Sports, 270 E Day Rd Ste 200, Mishawaka, IN
Dr. Charles M Ware Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mishawaka, IN.