Dr. Charles R Warren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles R Warren?

Downhill

All of his good staff and nurses are gone. Only the rude and ignorant ones are left. Ever since he moved his building to Fleming Island it has been a constant downhill spiral. There used to be girls there who cared about patients, now they look like a bunch of robots walking around. I will be changing doctors

Dr. Warren is the Best!

He takes his time with his patients. He shows concern and he listen. His staff is very courteous.Only problem I have had was getting them to mail out lab form, slow with referrals. But the doctor is awesome .

Outstanding Doctor

No compassion, very inconsiderate, non- caring Physician

I moved to Jax a few years ago leaving behind an exceptional Doctor due to bring relocated. I was seeing Dr. Warren. He was so impatient, arrogant, no compassion and rude. He is not thorough either. When I brought issues that were errors on his part he became agitated. He said they would be corrected but never were. I contacted his office several times but it was never corrected. He has the worst bed side manner. He doesn't listen to the care & needs of his patients and he's in and out. I don't recommend anyone to be in his care. The worst experiences I ever had made me miss my doctor so much more.

i have recently found out that cancer is back in my life and Dr. Warren and his nurse Katie have gone above and beyond for me. Dr w spoke with my cancer dr on the phone and Katie made endless phone calls and set up apointment after apointment for me. She still calls every so often just to 'check up' on me. I can see the love in their heart. I would recommend anyone

The Best Caring Doctor.

Dr. Warren and his entire staff are AWESOME!! I would not go anywhere else. If you need to get in, they make sure you do. they get you in and out, you do not spend the day there!

Dr. Warren had excellent bedside manner. He was so caring.

Best Doc and nurses around in FL. Dr Warren is smart and kind. Kathy and Katie are amazing as well. I will forever be a patient!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patient

Dr. Warren is the best. My husband and I have been patients for over 10 years and have nothing to complain about. Dr. Warren takes as much time as possible to listen and access you and so far, he has not missed the mark yet. My only regret is that his office will soon be leaving my neighborhood for a new location in Fleming Island. I'll still travel to see him but I really hate that I won't have the convenience of calling with a complaint and saying, "I can be there in five minutes."

Fabulous

No compassion

I did like that the wait time wasn't long at all. The staff is courteous but not proficient or organized. His bedside manner could of been a lot better. I felt he was very judgmental when he doesn't know me He seems to always be in a hurry not caring to spend as much time as pt needs. He is not compassionate to me and when you have a concern or question a suggestion he gets a bit agitated. I need a physician who listens to my needs, cares abt my well- being and will make time for me and make me feel I am important

Dr. Charles R Warren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fleming Island, FL.