Dr. Charles J Watkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles J Watkins?

Great person. Caring and sincere.

My Father

Dr Watkins and his staff are absolutely the best team I have ever dealt with. Our father had to have carotid artery surgery and was sent to a general surgeon who specialized in lap band surgery. When I found this out, I immediately called my dad, my brothers, etc and told them about it. I found out that the general sugeon only did about 1 carotid artery surgery a month which I was not happy about. We had our father tell his doctor that he needed a a specialist who dealth with carotid artery surgeries. He was then sent to Dr. Watkins and wow, what a great doctor, he does approximately a 1000 of them a year. Dr.Watkins did the surgery and actually brought out the piece of blockage that was in my fathers artery, it was amazing to see. I will NEVER forget that. I want to Thank Dr. Watkins and his staff along with the hospital staff too for their kind service. I would recommend them highly! Top of the list.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.