Dr. Charles L Weinstein Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Charles L Weinstein?

After

Immediately after I told this supposed physician of my "complaint" he said, "you don't have any _____ problems." I was aghast. He didn't ask any furthering questions. Why would I have made an appointment with him if I didn't have a health concern? I can't recall this kind of insulting treatment ever before by any kind of physician or counselor. I was curious. My advice steer a wide path from this guy!

Better Doctors Somewhere Else.

I went to Dr. Weinstein at the request of my GP in the same building. I had been to him once before with a diagnosis of trigeminal neuralgia. Dr. Weinstein was rude, sarcastic and didn't examine me at. He was more concerned with being right than actually addressing my current problem. In addition to tri gem, I had a pinched nerve in my neck and he failed to even address it. He also billed me $195.95 after insurance...for nothing. The considerable pain I was in didn't compare to my office visit with him. I hope he is kinder and more accurate with his next patient, which won't be me.

Waiting for Appointment

Unfortunately i cannot tell how the doctor is since the scheduling always cancel my appointment.You have to wait months to see the doctor they and they call you to confirm the appointment and even if you leave the message they cancel the appointment saying that they have not received the message.I was referred to this doctor in 2012 but didn't get to see him till now.

dr weinstein is heartless in his feeling about a patient he says things with the patien in the room that should never be said in front of the patient there is no hope for a patient who see this doctor

outofsight

complex migraine patient

Complex/Hemiplegic migraine is a rare and unusual illness. Weinstein was condesending, abrupt, rude, and even scarcastic to me and my father saying things like "well, you certainly are unique aren't ya?" in a deeply scarcastic manner. My father was appaulled that a doctor would even speak to a patient in such a way. I was too sick to care at the time. I described how my right-sided numbness would travel and wanted to distinquigh that as it travels, it causes tremors in my hands among other things but i didn't get a chance to. I said, "it starts in my face and shoulder and it goes down. . ." he immediately cut me off and said "ya, ya, ya, and then goes into your leg and then into your feet. I got it. Move on." He was so stern when he said it, i almost left the office. Dr. Weinstein is a horrible human being. I ultimately found a neuro that helped me to get my migraine condition under control. I wouldn't wish Weinstein on my worst enemy and my father still talks about him when the subject comes up and how he still can't believe what a horrible doctor he was.

Don't take your loved one with parkinsons to this dr.

My grandfather has been seeing Weinstein for sometime for parkinsons. He has been on a rollercoaster of meds, sometimes not even long enough to evaluate effectiveness. In the last two weeks his condition has severed worsened to stage 5 parkinsons, suddenly needing to be carried, fed, showered, almost an invalid. Before change of meds he was walking, and doing for himself but experiencing nightime disruptions and hallucinations. Whole family went to appt because of sudden decline and every questioned new script "halidol" which he called a tranq. Nope, it's an antipsychotic that is contradindicated for parkinsons, and can send a parkinson's patient into a irrecoverable coma and increase of parkinson's symptoms. He recommended keeping him on it even knowing his worsened state. We research and see over and over NEVER give this to a parkinsons patient because it blocks dopamine, the whole pt of levodopa. Anyways, he went to assisted living because he couldn't take care of himself. They don't give halidol, they said it's very dangerous considering FDA black box status for sudden death with patients over 65 with dementia. My grandfather was sent to psych ward within 24 hrs because the assisted living says his medications are "out of control".I would highly recommend going to a different dr. Everyone seemed to think he was knowledgeable but he treats patients as guinea pigs with no remorse. I know these are complicated disorders but if everybody says NEVER give this and he decided to try anyways, it should have been obvious this pill caused my grandfather to turn into an invalid.

He can fix headaches

You can give your history to him he is frank and works with you to fix your headaches

Although the wait is sometimes long in the office, it is because Dr. Weinstein spends appropriate time with patients and then immediately documents (dictates) his notes. He is smart, not an alarmist, and I value his expertise.

Dr. Charles L Weinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.