Dr. Charles P Werner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles P Werner?

Compashionate physician

My husband and I have both been patients of Dr Werner for several years. We always receive excellent care. Dr. Werner listens to us and we highly recommend him.

I love Dr. Werner! He is AMAZING!

great doctor - very personable - thorough spends time with you and actually answers your questions!

Most compassionate, efficient and effective physician

I have encountered many difficulties due to a serious accident i was involved in and the loss of many family members whereas I suffered much grief. I had a sister visiting me from another state. She became ill and he worked her in to give her some temporary relief until she could get back to see her personal physician. This is a rarity among doctors. I will always remember this doctor showed me great compassion and assisted me in every way he possibly could to make it easier on me during so many hardships that I have encountered. Some physicians have to rushed through an appointment to meet the demands of that day.But, Dr. Werner spends enough time to get to know you as a patient and listens to your concerns. He gives you the impression that he feels your pain and has walked in your shoes. I think this will be one of the greatest physician of all time if he continues keep abreast of current medicine / practices as well as to support his patients as he does on a continual basis.

Such a caring Doctor

The man is a fake , after being so called treated by him I find out after 31/2 years I have blood clots in both kidneys ,y liver is enlarged and also riddled with blood clots . All the bruises from so called blood tests I find out I have thyroid problems and am nowDiabetic awsome Doc there how am I to ever trust another. Hurt and bitter is all I am . As if R.A. and bone degenerative disease wasn't enough . Thanks Doc !

good doctor

I've seen Dr. Werner for about a year. He sits down and spends lots of time with me when I really need it because I can't figure out what is wrong with me. He is very thorough and very caring. He's not in a big hurry to get to his next patient like most doctors are, and that means a lot to me. He is genuine and answers all of my questions. He follows through. Some of his staff are very good, others rude. I would recommend him.

A great Doc. . . .