Dr. Charles W Wickliffe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles W Wickliffe?

Great Cardiologist

Dr. Wickliffe has been my cardiologist for over 35 years. I got my first pacemaker when I was about 30. Charles literately saved my life. He does not recommend studies that are not needed. He takes the time to discuss options. He does what he does because he loves doing it. I would recommend him to anyone

Great Physician

Dr. Wickliffe has been my cardiologist and internist for 35 years. He is a fabulous physician who represents the best practice habits of a generation not raised on insurance and government interference with excellence in the practice of medicine. His knowledge is truly encyclopedic, he is deeply caring and compassionate, he explains things thoroughly in straightforward language, and takes care that all patient questions are answered thoroughly. It's a shame they just don't make them like this anymore.

I am pleased with my experience with the Dr. He seems to have a genuine interest in my wellfare and does all he can to keep me in good health.

Long-time, Caring, Brilliant Physician

Dr. Wickliffe has been my primary care physician for more than 30 years. He is a brilliant cardiologist and a top-notch internist (complements his cardiology but he is a great internist in its own right). Has always been very friendly, open,down-to-earth and caring. Has always taken time and explained to me in sufficient detail (and without condescension) the medical issues I have faced. Has always made me an active and informed partipant in decisions about my health and care. I had quadruple cardiac bypass surgery 5 years ago. If I ever have to go through anything like that again, I want Charlie Wickliffe quarterbacking the team and at my bedside.

No one better

Direct; thinks outside the box; takes the time to diagnose and treat.

Great Dr. Excellent diagnosis of heart problem. Did not beat around the bush on what needed to be done. Got me to successfully stop smoking 'cold turkey' over ten years ago. IMO, can't be beat.

Doesn't actually care for his patient.

First of all he is homophobic. Secondly, you never get to actually see him everything is done by PA's.Keep away.