Dr. Charles Winslow Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Charles Winslow?

Amazing

Posted on September 10th, 2013

My baby girl was born prematurely. We thought she was going to have fetal hydrops. She was born via emergency c section and Dr. B and Dr. Winslow were amazing. They saved my daughters life. Dr. Winslow took all the time and found out what really was wrong with my daughter, a heart valve that closed too soon. If it wasn't for them two doctors, who knows what would have happened. I could never ever repay them, or thank them enough. I love them!!!

Posted on March 15th, 2015