Dr. Charles N Witten Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Charles N Witten?

Great Doctor!

Dr. Witten has been my family's Urologist for many years. He is always straight forward and provides excellent service, care and diagnostics. I won't go to another Urologist. He's the best!

this dr is exellent

dr witten has been my dr for over 16 yrs,hadnt needed his expertise for a few yrs ,, but when i was admitted to hospital, dr witten came to hospital asap spoke with me , said what the surgery would be and time , came back to hospital next morning,did the surgery then told me he would discharge me and to recover at home . which I did , his nurse called the next day to see how I was and if I was comfortable and needed anything , if this dr takes you as a patient ,, consider yourself lucky, very lucky

Heed The Warnings

Against the advice of a few people at my Church I went to see Dr. Whitten. It is hard for me to describe how he acts, but another person here wrote he has off putting and condescending behavior. That is an excellent way to describe him. He may be good at what he does but I could never trust a Doctor who acts like that, It's just not worth it when it comes to my health.

new patient

The staff is great, friendly and acomodating. I had to wait a little to see the Dr. but it was worth it. He was able to diagnose me quickly and set me up with proper treatment. He has a dry sense of humor and a good bedside manor, would and have reccomended to people.

I saw Dr. Witten a couple of years ago for blood in the urine. Long waits in the examining room, and after two cat scans and a cystogram, I could not get a diagnosis out of him. I changed doctors, but had a hard time getting my medical records transferred to the new doctor. Dr. Witten's office is a motherlode of apathy.

Thank you so much! You are the Best!

They don't get any better than Dr. Witten.

Fantastic doctor. Very happy. Excellent surgeon. Well educated and spot on with diagnosis and patient care. Doctor providing personalized care. Not an assembly line doctor like most of the hospital doctors . Only urologist in town to see if you have urologic issues. Excellent

Just Amazed - In a Bad Way

I echo the negative reviews here and have had a similar experience with odd, off putting and condescending behavior, dr not showing up for appts (after you wait 2 hrs and this is on more than one occasion), etc. The staff is equally rude. I would never go here again or recommend it. So unprofessional. And beyond that, I truly believe there is something wrong with this doctor as another reviewer below has said.

I find Dr.Witten to be very professional, straightforward, yet down to earth. . I like and trust him.

My sister recently visited Dr. Witten. She said he was very professional and kind. She also said that he did not hurt her in any way and that he did not recommend procedures that she considered to be unnecessary .

Best urologist in Lake Mary

I have a rare form of kidney cancer on both of my kidneys and have seen numerous doctors in the area and I was given no hope or they had no clue about my illness until I saw Dr. Witten. Dr. Witten is knowledgeable, spent a lot of time with me informing me of my illness and I finally have hope. I have a long road ahead of me however I am grateful for Dr. Witten and his staff for taking care of my complex health. He has great bedside manner, caring and sense of humor. I will be his patient for the long haul.

Dr. Charles N Witten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Mary, FL.