Dr. Charles D Wood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles D Wood?

Surgery recipient

Very professional courteous concerned and caring prior to and after surgery. Very impressive surgeon and staff.

Hip replacement surgery

This past May, Dr. Wood saved my sanity and my life, as it were...I was in so much terrible pain. I had been previously diagnosed with sciatica for at least 7 months prior to Dr. Wood's diagnosis. At last, he told me I had a condition called avascular necrosis. As he replaced my right hip in May, he will now replace my left hip in September. Dr. Wood is of the utmost intellect, yet reflects ideas in a calm manner toward the common public. His staff is wonderful as well, especially April. I think he is a fabulous surgeon and I shall be forever greatful to the man.