Dr. Charles Wrobel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Wrobel?

Dr wrobel gave me hope

Posted on September 5th, 2016

After 2 months of defeatingly depressing pain, I was on the verge of losing hope. I wasn't sure if i would ever play with my kids again. My life had become hostage to heavy pain meds, nerve meds, and muscle relaxers. I went into to my appointment with Dr wrobel thinking I was just getting to see the results of an MRI. I just wanted to understand what was doing this to me. He walked in the door of that clinic room and said, "you are crying." I said well, I hurt. He said, "I reviewed your case last night and I am going to fix you, and I'm going to fix you on Tuesday." I said what? Completely taken back like it was a dream. He repeated himself again. I burst into tears of relief and answered prayers and fell onto his chest and hugged him. I said thank you! He took me back into his office and he showed me just why and what was causing all of my pain. And during that conversation he looked at me and said, I'm not going to make you wait until Tuesday. That's a whole week. You are in a lot of pain. That man, found a way to get me in the very next day. He gave me hope again. Within 5 days I was only taking Tylenol for discomfort. He isn't just a skilled and talented surgeon, he is a good man who cares about others. I am so great full beyond measure to him for making my quality of life a priority. Thank you Dr Wrobel. I pray God continues to bless you so you can continue to bless others with healing pain relief.

patien

Posted on September 27th, 2014

Mr.

Posted on April 17th, 2013

This man saved my life and gave it back to me. I am 5 days post op with a cervical fusion and I've never felt better. I would recommend him to my own family and I trust this man completely. Thanks Doc !

Posted on August 24th, 2012

Two weeks after surgery and doing extremely well. Dr. Wrobel was great! Great knowledge, skill and care.

Extremely smug

Posted on March 20th, 2011

This doctor is awesome, until you question him. He's smug, contradictory, and duplicitous. From what I am told, he uses his same, tired routine of giving his personal phone number out to his patients while manipulatively telling them that people use it for "real problems". Yet, when confronted with "real" problems, he does his best to out maneuver the person he is supposed to be helping. He is, by far, one of the most self absorbed doctors I have ever encountered.

Dr. Charles worbel is the best.

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

Dr. Worbel has two office I guess. I would see him at KMC county.. He was great with repair my back and following up with me.. i just wish he still worked in bakersfield so he can do my next procedure if i need one. He did whatever he could for me.. he is one of the best doc i know.. and i have seen alot of doctors..he did a great job.. the best..

Posted on May 20th, 2010

Dr. Wrobel is the best neurosurgeon. He accurately diagnose my husband brain cancer. He was always available, did many procedures regardless of what day of the week it was, was very proactive, personally responded to every one of my e-mails. He helped me through a diffucult process.

Excellent Care

Posted on April 27th, 2010

Dr. Charles Wrobel not only addressed every concern that my Wife and I had about my back problems, he went the extra mile and made a real, human connection with us.Dr. Wrobel thoroughly explained procedures, options, outcomes and expectations and ultimately left the choice for a microlaminectomy up to me. I can say with confidence that I trust my back in this man's skillful and caring hands.RR

Posted on June 15th, 2017