Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Charles Y Kim
Dr. Charles Y Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frederick, MD. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Y Kim has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Charles Y Kim has the following 16 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Pelvic Exam
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Charles Y Kim has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles Y Kim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 11
He will lie and hopefully it doesn't interfere with his golfing! When I was pregnant with my son he said everything was fine even though I told him I was having pain, etc. Measurements of my stomach started to shrink and he said nothing until I went to the ER on my own accord. When they diagnosed my son with having growth issues he basically seemed bothered and said "we'll discuss it in the office at the next appointment and said he was going back to play GOLF." In his office, when he check the heart beat he started saying "It can't be right, it can't be right" and then he quickly left the room and returned and said "the machine was not working" and he did not retest with another machine. He just said "see you next week. " After speaking to my mom and her speaking to some nurses she knew who said they wouldn't even bring their dogs to him -- they highly recommended to "get to the hospital Now!" Once we got to the hospital they said his heart beat was dropping fast and the ER doctor had to fight with him to get me into the surgery room because he was too busy probably golfing to give a crap about my baby or me. Once in the operating room, I had bad reaction to the anesthesia. After all said and done my son was in the hospital for 2 months and the hospital doctors said if I waited until the following week as charles said mys son would not be here. For follow up I had an infection (oozing with green slime) in my incision where it was not thoroughly closed up and all he did was clean it with a q-tip. No antibiotics, didn't seal it up the rest of they way nothing! I went to my primary care to get antibiotics. To boot when I got copies of my records later it showed that he changed the measurements of my stomach on several occasions obviously so it wouldn't intrude in his personal life what little it may be. Protect your baby and avoid this guy ... he is not a doctor in my eyes.
My mother swears by Dr. Kim. He delivered 4 of her 6 children. The staff are warm and friendly, Dr. Kim is kind and professional. After each appointment he meets with his patient in a separate office to discuss whatever you or he wish to discuss. I've never had any problems, but he has been fine for annual check-ups.
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Maryland General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCharles Y Kim Md, 7177 Meadowbrooke Dr, Frederick, MD
Dr. Charles Y Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frederick, MD.