Dr. Charles L Yukon Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Charles L Yukon?

Awesome Dr Office!

My kids have had Dr. Charles Yukon as their pediatrician since they were born, and I was a patient of Dr. Gordon Yukon when I was a kid. I continue to be impressed with this dr office. It's so great when you need something pretty quickly - they know who you are, they know your child, and they can take care of whatever your needs are in a timely fashion. No way would I get the same great service at at pediatric group clinic! I needed a health and immunization form for my daughter to attend camp. I called them and within 15 minutes I had the signed form faxed back to me ready to go. Awesome!

BEST

My kids have been seeing Dr. Yukon for the past 6 years. We love his bedside manner. He takes his time and answers every question. The staff is the best.

Doesnt sweat the small stuff. Very laid back, but serious when he needs to be. Always talks to the kids and ask them why they're here. Mom just fills in the blanks. Strongly recommmend.

Dr. Charles L Yukon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.