Dr. Charles T Zenzen Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Charles T Zenzen?

Billing

We were very happy with the care that we received, our problem is with billing and since there is no place to complain about that I'm hoping that this will get back to them. My wife saw doctors on four consecutive days for the same problem and not one of the visits was billed as a follow up. All were billed as individual office visits and consequently we received a bill for $125 in co-pays. When I complained about it to billing I was told that she could check into it and get back to me which she never did. The next thing I heard was that my bill was 30 days past due.

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.