Dr. Charley Andrews III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charley Andrews III?

Posted on May 10th, 2017

The staff is not qualified in billing & refuses to listen to the insurance company. They double bill & then and do not refund your money after the insurance pays them.

Never Again

Posted on July 6th, 2016

After waiting three weeks for an appointment,I never got to see the Doctor. The rude lady at the front desk asked for my Insurance and I found I had left my Medicare card in my other wallet. I did have Tricare and driver's license, but she flatly stated that there was nothing she could do and got very agitated. I asked if I could bring the card later this afternoon and she virtually yelled NO!!! I asked if I could reschedule the appointment and she yelled NO!!! I gathered my referral file and history and left, I did slam the door!!! I would not go back, even if the Doctor himself personally called. I plan to contact BBB and the Texas accreditation office about this!

Awesome Eye Doc!

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Always kind and works with my schedule. Knowledgeable about options and works with what is best for you as the patient. Very well-versed and personable.

Good eye doc!

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

RUDE

Posted on April 16th, 2015

The woman up front was VERY rude. Not only to us but the patient before us. The elderly lady was around 85 years old. We were told to just leave then because my husband would not sight the last sheet he filled out as it stated we would pay everything in full if the insurance did not pay in 30 days. Also he would be charged $65 dollars if he had not paid in 5 days. That was all besides the $30 in copay. So we left and will never enter their door again nor ever give a rave review for them. No need to lie!!!!

Office Staff

Posted on June 6th, 2014

Doctor was fine. Staff refuses to return my calls even though they owe me money. I charged my visit (my mistake) Staff told me they would return my money if they were paid by medicare and my secondary insurance. They were paid by both but never returned my money.

Posted on December 4th, 2013

Dr. Andrews is tops in my opinion. He spends a great amount of time talking to you, giving a clear diagnosis, and listening to your concerns. The entire staff is wonderful. This is my "forever" eye doctor from now on. If it were possible to give a 5 star rating, I would!

Posted on June 21st, 2013

Great experience all around. Thanks, doc.

Posted on June 17th, 2013

I have seen this doctor 3 times, I have been told by several friends that they use him and he is top notch. He is a very nice person in addition to being a wonderful doctor. He diagnosed and treated my problem when no one else could find out what was wrong and I have seen him ever since. The staff is great as well.

Posted on December 9th, 2011

From the time I called this doctor's office to the time I finished my visit I was very pleased. I never felt rushed and I felt that I was the only patient he had. Staff very pleasant and all of the patients in the officer were treated as though they were old friends. I will return and I will recommend this dr.

Help on Christmas

Posted on December 10th, 2008

I saw Dr Andrews with an eye problem right before Christmas. He gave me medication, then told me he was taking vacation and his office would be closed during the holidays. However, he said he would be in town, so if my problem continued, that I should leave a message for him, and he would come in to the office to see me, even on Christmas Day. I have never had that much dedication from a doctor before.

Posted on July 3rd, 2016