Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charlie Abraham MD
Dr. Charlie Abraham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA, with another office in Las Vegas, NV. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Abraham is affiliated with Summerlin Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charlie Abraham has 2 locations
155 N Fresno St
Fresno, CA 93701
Book Online Now
Dr. Charlie Abraham has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Charlie Abraham has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Abraham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Charlie Abraham Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Charlie Abraham's office for more information.
155 N Fresno St Fresno, CA : (559) 499-6400
3540 W Sahara Ave # 330 Las Vegas, NV : (702) 921-6823
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charlie Abraham is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fresno, CA.