Dr. Charlie Williams Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Charlie Williams?

Too rough with children, rude and arrogant.

Posted on May 10th, 2015

I would prefer this be zero stars. We saw Dr. Charlie Williams. Worst experience with a doctor we have ever had. Very disappointed in the way my son (3) was treated, the doctor absolutely manhandled him because he was frightened of him. He refused to take any time to talk to our son or alleviate his anxiety or to work with him. The doctor was very rude and rushed through the examination without noting any of our concerns- extremely poor listening skills. He literally laughed at a couple of the questions we had and then continued to boast about the hospitals reputation in Texas. Well, I'm not from here and if this is the best Texas has to offer it is downright pitiful. This man has no business working with children. We will never step foot in Scott and White again, no doubt Dr. Williams' reputation left a lasting impression on us.

How we got the best doctor

Posted on June 30th, 2009

Dr Williams was not my 1st and second childrens first primary i took my kids to see the same doctor i did and he was good but he was getting a little old so i was thinking about changing a family friend reccomeneded Dr Williams and we have been with him ever Since i had my new born son (well hes nine almost ten months now) but Dr Williams said if im seeing one i want to see them all and he is always through and very courtious im never afraid to ask questions and get very detailed information he will tell me whatever i want to know when i ask if he didnt already tell me before i asked hes the best pedatrician i have ever seen

Posted on January 9th, 2016