Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charlie Johnson
Dr. Charlie Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chula Vista, CA, with another office in National City, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista, Alvarado Hospital and Memorial Medical Center Modesto. He speaks English.
Dr. Charlie Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Paradise Valley Hospital/Adventist Health
Sutter Memorial Hospital
Sharp Memorial Hospital
Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
38 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Charlie Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charlie Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.