Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charlie Sang Jr
Dr. Charlie Sang Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, NC, with other offices in Greenville, NC and Greenville, NC . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology. Dr. Sang is affiliated with Bertie Memorial Hospital, Heritage Hospital and Duplin General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charlie Sang Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
Dr. Charlie Sang Jr has the following 1 expertise
- Congenital Heart Defects
Dr. Charlie Sang Jr has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charlie Sang Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
This doctor is one of the many that have helped save our son's life. He is only six months old, and was born with Congenative Heart Disease, with a very rare disorder, called Hypoplastic Right Heart Syndrome. Dr. Sang will do what it takes to help your child. I knew that he cared the moment he looked at me and my husband before he performed a cath lab on our son ans said "For the next two hours, he is my own child, my own baby. I will treat him, and take care of him just like he is my own." Now you can't find that kind of person, or doctor anywhere in my book. We are so blessed to have him here in Greenville, NC.
Dr. Sang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bertie Memorial Hospital
Duplin General Hospital
Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Univ Medical Center
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charlie Sang Jr in this video.
Dr. Charlie Sang Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.