2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Charlotte Harris?

Stay away

She has the bedside manner of a turnip. She was rude and condescending to me and made scornful remarks about attorneys, knowing I was one. She was angry that I gave her any push back about not wanting to take more prescription medications. She is now at Chicago Lake Shore Medical, so go find another doc.

Terrible doctor, no manners and has an extremely condescending behavior towards patients.

Not Very Competent

Do not see this doctor.

Overall, the office was very nice, staff was professional, Dr. Harris was very brisk, rude, yelled at my doctor while making diagnosis on the phone, said that I was just "big" and that I was "allergic to all food," and smirked, because I was overweight. When she gave me the diagnosis, she gave me no information, I was in tears, all she said was "Any questions? You have internet access." I felt that she did not want to talk to me. I would not recommend that anyone I know see Dr. Harris, another friend who works in the medical field

Dr Harris is compassionate and smart

She listens carefully and is astute at diagnosing and treating arthritis. Her office at Rush is well run with its own lab. She has been on time almost 100% of the time. I would recommend her to anyone with arthritis problems.

Charlotte Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.