Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charlotte B Clark-Neitzel
Dr. Charlotte B Clark-Neitzel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Olympia, WA, with another office in Olympia, WA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Clark-Neitzel is affiliated with Providence St Peter Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Charlotte B Clark-Neitzel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Extremely rude and arogant doctor. Absolutely cold hearted and not an inch of compassion for patients.Needs a total reconstruction of doctors and staff! Why is the state paying these people who are clearly put out when it comes to scheduling up to refilling prescriptions. I go with my son to his appointments...when he can get one that they don't cancel. I am appauled wigh the disorganization and very unprofessional staff at this medical facility. The doctor is Very condicending. I am taking apropriate measures in filing a formal complaint as well as setting up meeting with Govenor Inslee. We also need undercover folks to go in and see for themselves exactly how this joke of a medical facility is Not run proffesionally. DISGUSTED TO NO END!!!!!!!
Dr. Clark-Neitzel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Charlotte B Clark-Neitzel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charlotte B Clark-Neitzel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.