Dr. Charlotte A Deflumere Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charlotte A Deflumere?

.The wait time is HOURS!!!! The wait is itself tormenting.

Dr. Deflumere is GREAT!!! Can't say enough good about her and her efforts to help her patients. She really cares. The problem is that she has a room full of patients with severe chronic pain issues who must sit and wail for hours (sometimes 3 or more) to see her. This is cruel and unacceptable treatment. It should not be this difficult to see your pain doctor.

Dr. Deflumere and her staff are wonderful caring people. She is an excellent physician and diagnostition. She saw symptoms of Sleep Apnea with asking her to repeat qeuestion and short term memory loss, with one question "Do you Snore" she referred me to a sleep clinic. I though I just did not dream anymore but I was never going into rem sleep because I had 430 apneas with longest time of stop breathing in my sleep was 50 to 60 seconds with leg movements and atipical seziures caused from lack of oxygen. Dr. Deflumere spends 30 to 45 minutes with each patient. No one minds waiting their turn because everyone knows she will take the time needed to listen to discripton of changed chronic pain and refer to surgeon if needed or to partner doctor that does epidural effusions to help mumb the nerves.

Dr. C.Deflumere is wonderful. I wish her staff was also.

I am unable to say enough good things about Dr. DeFlumere; however, her staff, with exception of one part-time secretary, leaves much to be desired. The clerk who posts both patient and insurance payments makes errors regularly and can be quite argumentative when trying to resolve the matter. One part-time secretary is very friendly and helpful but the other I believe must be burned out more than once have I heard her treat a patient in a rude manner. If a phone call is sent to voicemail instead of speaking to a person, don't expect a return call or information given to the doctor. I have experienced this more than once as have other patients and physicans of which I know.

i've never been treated so poorly by a doctor. I have chronic debilitating conditions and wanted one doctor managing my pain versus receiving different specialists prescribing pain meds and therapy which conflicted with each other. This could have resulted in bad drug interactions or more harm. I was talked down to by her nurse who seemed to let her personal opinion of me impact her professional behavior. I have excellent relationships with all other doctors I've ever seen and was utterly shocked and hurt by the way I was treated here. I will NEVER recommend this office or doctor.

wonderful christian

She is a very awesome kind lady and a wonderful doctor I wish all doctor was like her then going to doctor would-be pleasant

None Better

I was referred to Dr. DeFlumere several years ago and she's the best doctor that I've ever had! She is very caring and wants to be sure that your pain is treated properly. She doesn't rush her patients, which causes you to have to wait a while, but she's definitely worth the wait!

Dr. Charlotte A Deflumere is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.