Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charlotte E Alexander
Dr. Charlotte E Alexander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ketchum, ID. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with St Luke's Wood River Medical Centerttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charlotte E Alexander has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Charlotte E Alexander has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Charlotte E Alexander is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charlotte E Alexander - Posted on March 21st, 2015
For major trauma
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charlotte E Alexander - Posted on July 3rd, 2010
Dr. Alexander is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Charlotte E Alexander Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Charlotte E Alexander
Dr. Charlotte Alexander specializes in hand surgery. She is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is the Wood River Valley's only hand fellowship trained orthopaedic surgeon. She earned her medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia in 1977, and completed the noted Sterling Bunnell-Navy Hand Fellowship under the direction of David M. Lichtman, MD and John J. Niebauer, MD. Dr. Alexander served as director of Hand Surgery at the Residency Training Program at the Naval Medical Center in Oakland, where she held the rank of Captain, Medical Corps, United States Navy, and her medical awards include the Navy Commendation Medal. After serving 20 years on active duty in the U.S. Navy, she moved to Sun Valley in 1998 and began seeing patients. She and her husband, Dr. Herb Alexander, opened Alexander Orthopaedics in 2002. Dr. Alexander has served as chairman of the Medical Records Committee at St. Luke's Wood River.
Locations & DirectionsSAINT LUKES CLINIC, 100 Hospital Dr, Ketchum, ID
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charlotte E Alexander, MD - Surgery of the Hand in Ketchum, ID, in this video.
Dr. Charlotte E Alexander is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ketchum, ID.