Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charlotte V Gurule has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Charlotte V Gurule has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Charlotte V Gurule is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Gurule is not only knowledgeable in the field of medicine. She has a particular sensibility and emotional understanding of how to interact with her patient's. I am speaking in relation to the care that she provides me. I have a myriad of health issues, and yes, some must be treated with medication, however many of my issues concern my emotions, in relation to egveryday worry, heartache, and anxiety ( which is harder to deal with, than a cold, flu, stomache ache, etc.). Dr. Gurule has a natural talent to make a patient feel understood and not alone, which in any case most doctor's struggle with connecting with patients on a more mental/emotional level. Dr. Charlotte Gurule provides such quality care, that touches all facets of mind/body health. I believe she is truly a quality physician, and that is not easy in such a male dominated field. Keep on doin whatcha doindoin, Dr. Gurule! You help your patience and give people the chance to live a higher quality of life....that is so important. You help people in many ways, that you probably don't realize yourself. You are EXCELLENCE! Thank you!
Dr. Gurule is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsIora Health, 3202 E Greenway Rd Ste 1401, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Charlotte V Gurule is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.