Dr. Charlotte Helvie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charlotte Helvie?

ubelievably brilliant

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

I'm used to the way doctors have handled me. They get me in and out as quickly as possible and treat men sometimes badly because of my insurance. I have never had this feeling with Dr. Helvie. She is wonderful with my son. Through out my time going to her, she has had professionalize and courtesy. She has never accused me of anything wrong. Always had an explaination. She even played with my son a few times. My son also loves her and he's picky with the people he chooses to like. Helvie is the perfect pediatrician. I recommend her for any and all children.

She was wonderful

Posted on December 1st, 2010

She made me feel really good about my baby. He was premature and she was awesome about. They were very courteous and would call me to see how he was doing and when he needed a check up.

Autism Spectrum Disorder