Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charlotte A Kassab has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Charlotte A Kassab has the following 13 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Charlotte A Kassab is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charlotte A Kassab - Posted on January 30th, 2018
suggested a procedure that I had to be put under, when I came to, she said she couldn't do it because my cervix was tilted. Shouldn't she have known that since she has been my GYN for almost 10 years and it has always been that way? Then a year later, she suggested I have the SAME procedure, in which I reminded her we already tried. She might want to read patients chart before going in to the room.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charlotte A Kassab - Posted on May 14th, 2009
Dr. Kassab has been my gyn for over 3 yrs. She is thorough, allows me to partner in my care and takes time to discuss options and outcomes. For a conventional, specialized MD, she's excellent, however for general care I prefer an integrative approach from my family doc who incorporates accupuncture, natural versus pharmaceutical healing and lifestyle changes for healthy living.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charlotte A Kassab - Posted on May 13th, 2009
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charlotte A Kassab - Posted on April 14th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Kassab is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Georgetown University Washington Dc
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Charlotte A Kassab Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
- Anthem Pathway Enhanced - ME
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Charlotte A Kassab
Maine Board of Registration in Medicine, American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Locations & DirectionsGENERATIONS, 84 Marginal Way Ste 900, Portland, ME
Dr. Charlotte A Kassab is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, ME.