3.9

Have you seen Dr. Charlotte A Kassab?

suggested a procedure that I had to be put under, when I came to, she said she couldn't do it because my cervix was tilted. Shouldn't she have known that since she has been my GYN for almost 10 years and it has always been that way? Then a year later, she suggested I have the SAME procedure, in which I reminded her we already tried. She might want to read patients chart before going in to the room.

Dr. Kassab has been my gyn for over 3 yrs. She is thorough, allows me to partner in my care and takes time to discuss options and outcomes. For a conventional, specialized MD, she's excellent, however for general care I prefer an integrative approach from my family doc who incorporates accupuncture, natural versus pharmaceutical healing and lifestyle changes for healthy living.

Great doc

she delivered my daughter and was fantatsic. my mother in law also had her and she was great with her as well

poor bedside manner and poor follow thru on post operative

Dr. Charlotte A Kassab is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, ME.