Dr. Charlotte Lohrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charlotte Lohrey?

Excellent experience!

Posted on September 26th, 2017

After reading some of the reviews regarding Dr. Lohrey and money I was very skeptical to go. But decided to give her a try based on some other site reviews and I am so glad I did! Her front office was very pleasant and told me up front what I would owe today after my insurance payment. I was in the office a total of 30 minutes or so. She was prompt but very thorough. Great staff Great doctor what more can you ask for? Recommending to all friends and family.

Money is their game, not your health!

Posted on July 20th, 2017

Double standard, you are a fly in their ointment. Beware of the deal. Need to consider a doctor who isn't so high maintenance. These people are money grubbers and you are just an end to their means. If they can't get it from the insurance company they WILL get it from you.

Posted on January 26th, 2013

You will pay $50 if you don't call two days in advance to cancel your appt. NO excuse is good enough to get out of this fee not even spouces ICU hospitalization. The woman told me my BP was good. I told her it wasn't taken. She said my temp was good. I told her it wasn't taken. She said she seen her assistant take it. I told her NO IT WAS NOT. She argues with me and comments snearingly (we will RE take it). This went on two times. I told her I was a nurse and have been for years. I know when a BP and temp are taken and eapecially on ME! In my entitled opinion I think she is l

Posted on May 11th, 2012

Have been a patient of Dr. Lohrey's for several years. She is absolutely amazing. Always spends time, asking the correct questions. Wonderful personality and bedside manner.

Posted on May 16th, 2017