Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charlotte L Magnussen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I do not recommend Dr Magnussen to anyone!! She spends 75% of the appointment with her back to me looking at a computer, and makes you feel dumb for asking any questions. Her bedside manner is AWFUL!! She also likes to give a smirk when you ask a question as if she is laughing at you for asking your question. I don't have children but I could not IMAGINE having her deliver my child! I would suggest going to a different clinic all together, as I had a similar experience with the other doctor in their group.
I went for a blood pregnancy test because the urine test have been coming up negative. I saw dr charolette and she informed me that it was "all in my head, your wishing yourself pregnant." Now I haven't had my cycle in 100 days and I'm not a genius but if I'm not pregnant then I have something for sure wrong. I found her response to be completely unprofessional and inappropriate.. I will most certain be looking for another doctor
Dr. Magnussen was my doctor. I her to be rude, uncaring and sloppy with her work. I hemorrhaged after she did what they called a necessary termination of my pregnancy due to low amniotic fluid.She performed a surgery and I am not sure yet if there are any complications from it. I would NOT recommend this doctor. In fact, find someone outside of North Mississippi altogether.
Dr. Charlotte L Magnussen accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Group West Point, 747 Medical Center Dr, West Point, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charlotte L Magnussen in this video.
Dr. Charlotte L Magnussen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Point, MS.