Dr. Charlotte Nagel Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Charlotte Nagel?

Posted on October 4th, 2015

Not recommended

worst doctor ever

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

she couldnt figure out what was wrong with my eye, so after i told her i would sue, she calle immigration on me she is a terrible doctor and a worse person, never go there

She's more concerned about money than patient health.

Posted on July 24th, 2012

I had to wait 35 minutes to see Dr. Nagel. I asked on the phone how much co-pay was and wasn't given the correct amount so needless to say I only bought with me the amount I was told. I have something wrong with my eye's and when the Doctor found out I didn't have enough money she wouldn't see me but used my other insurance to do an eye test.I was the only patient waiting and was told to get there 15 minutes early which I did to fill out 1 piece of paper and she just kept me waiting, she wasn't with anyone else, she just kept me waiting and ignored the fact I have something really wrong with my eye's because I didn't have the correct amount of co-pay. She sucks.

Diabetic Macular Edema