Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charlotte Sweeney has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 6
I found Dr. Sweeney in the Yellow Pages on my Blackberry on a Friday since my regular gynecologist's office is closed on Friday's. I had an urgent reason to see a gynecologist that day and Dr. Sweeney took me right in and has cared for me like no other doctor ever has. She and her staff are phenomenal and really do provide compassionate care like their tagline says. Needless to say, I will not be returning to my prior gynecologist. Dr. Sweeney has called me multiple times after hours to check in on me and I know she truly cares about my well being. I highly recommend Dr. Sweeney, she is a blessing.
Dr. Sweeney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Duke Raleigh Hospital
Rex Healthcare Inc.
40 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 1973
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Charlotte Sweeney accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCharlotte A Sweeney MD, 2825 Exeter Cir, Raleigh, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charlotte Sweeney in this video.
Dr. Charlotte Sweeney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.