Dr. Charlotte Sweeney Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Simply excellent

I found Dr. Sweeney in the Yellow Pages on my Blackberry on a Friday since my regular gynecologist's office is closed on Friday's. I had an urgent reason to see a gynecologist that day and Dr. Sweeney took me right in and has cared for me like no other doctor ever has. She and her staff are phenomenal and really do provide compassionate care like their tagline says. Needless to say, I will not be returning to my prior gynecologist. Dr. Sweeney has called me multiple times after hours to check in on me and I know she truly cares about my well being. I highly recommend Dr. Sweeney, she is a blessing.