Dr. Charlotte Thornton Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Charlotte Thornton?

Worst Doctor with the worst bedside manners

Posted on February 24th, 2012

Dr. Thornton is not someone I would recommend anyone to as a primary care physician. She does not have any bedside manners (I have never seen her wash her hands despite the fact that she coughs so much over the past 3 months!)She rushes and interrupts without fully listening to what patients have to say about their concerns. Last time I was there I literally had to wait for 1 hour and 30 minutes to see her and then she rushed out because it was closing time,without answering the questions we had about lab results and told us that we needed more "data".Her bedside manners are the worst and I would never want to come visit this kind of doctor ever!

Posted on March 22nd, 2017