Dr. Charlotte Worpel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charlotte Worpel?

Shar Boerema, mother

I am writing a book about our adult son, who is developmentally delayed. The reason I'm writing the review is that our pediatrician ignored crucial markers to Ben's impairments. We were referred to her by a pediatric specialist, many years ago. Dr. Worpel immediately set an appointment with a neurologist to rule out anything neurological but also became a trusted, caring doctor through the childhoods of our five children. I would recommend her to anyone!

Incorrect diagnosis. My son almost died because of her oversight on numerous occasions.

Wonderful Pediatric Doctor!

Dr Worple is the best! She is very thorough and loves my children. She was the first to give them shots and has been a wonderful Doctor for all three of my daughters for 17 years.

She is a great doctor, but the office is too big and she is always running late. If you absolutely beg her to call you, she will follow up, otherwise a nurse will call with her message and not be able to answer anymore of your questions. I believe she truly wants to do it all for every patient but the staff keeps her as rights in the office as possible. She also is very through, which scared me more than helped. I also felt like she did not appreciate my views as a parent, but only what the "holy" AAP has to say.

Wouldn't pick any other pediatrician

She has many years of experience with children.