Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charlotte Z Yang has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Charlotte Z Yang has the following 10 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Charlotte Z Yang has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charlotte Z Yang is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
It's sad because I love Dr. Yang and I've been with her for years but her staff (Nicole) (Girl that you check in with) is awful. They are so rude it makes you scared to ask anything. I'm going to look for a new Dr. It's just not worth it to me to go there anymore with a staff that treats you like garbage!
I went to Dr. Yang straight from my pediatrician. Dr. Yang was great for me, took a lot of time insuring that I was comfortable, and didn't make pap-smears awkward. I would recommend her to anyone that needs a good and caring doctor. I haven't ever had issues with the staff, however I moved in 2012 and have a new doctor therefore the staff may have changed.
I called the office and asked for a referral to my endocrinologist that I see once a year. The doctor called me that evening and said she doesn't have time to look into patients charts and got very short with me. I'm sorry but it is your job to look into patients charts. Also do you plan to wait in the office a couple hours to be seen.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Hennepin County Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBay Health System, 4817 W Professional Dr, Bay City, MI
Dr. Charlotte Z Yang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay City, MI.