Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charlton P Haerter has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Charlton P Haerter has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Charlton P Haerter has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charlton P Haerter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
An absolutely incompetent man. Does not listen to his patients, since curtains in the hospital are thin. His ego believes he can transcend the superior professionals, with superior degrees, by making decisions by them, prior to having even seeing them! Once I put my feet down, and insisted to speak to the superior physicians, he became blatantly rude, and sped out of my room like a rude 3rd grader. His bed-side manner is horrendous, as he attempts to hover his svelte figure over my hospital bed, in an attempt to allow his fabricated ego to protect the non-sense, and wrong information to spewed to me. This physician lied to me! He said he was in possession of medical documents which I had given authorization for the physicians to have. Once I finally meet with my superioirly educated, and qualified specialist, he told me that those records were not pertained. In conclusion, do not allow this type of hospital Healthcare to be under the guidance of an ego-scentrical physician, whose schooling, experience, knowledge, listening ability, and abilities are subpar to the many others to choose from in hospital. As a courtesy from me to you: beware and be warned. Thank you for this opportunity. I will immediately sell superior care from a superior facility, and as I expect will happen, these doctors findings will be wrong, and I will inform his board about his negligent care.
17 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Charlton P Haerter accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsAffiliated Hospitalists Plc, 9225 N 3rd St Ste 304, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Charlton P Haerter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.