Dr. Charmaine S Ansari Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Charmaine S Ansari?

Exceptional Doctor!!!

Dr Ansari is a very caring and compassionate doctor who takes a genuine interest in me as a patient. She is always thorough and listens to my concerns and quickly addresses any issues. I highly recommend her.

Dr. Ansari has been my doctor for 12 years. I was one of her first patients at the practice and she still treats me like I am #1. I never feel rushed and she seems to be genuinely concerned about my well-being. When I came in her office and cried from stress, her eyes teared up too! I love Dr. Ansari and will alwys trust her with my life!

After two previous doctors that didn't seem to find out why my blood pressure continued to be high, Dr Ansari was the only one who took the time to find out and get me on the right medicines. Excellent choice

Very warm personality. Spends time and you never feel rushed. Asks good questions and shows genuine concern.