• 3rd Party Reviews

16 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Chasby Sacks?

A true artist

We've been a client of Dr Sacks for 14 years. We interviewed different cosmetic surgeons & were completely impressed by his artistic approach to the cosmetic surgery trade. My wife came in to correct a botched breast implant job by a different surgeon. He not only corrected the problem but he over-delivered on the results. The bottom line is, we as a consumers come in to correct things that we are visually unhappy with. I wouldn't go to anyone who does not see me as a canvas.

Highly recommend!

Dr. Sacks did my first breast augmentation 11 years ago and I was so happy with the results and was even more happy that he would be doing my replacement surgery as well! Great doctor and staff!