Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chase Contino MD
Dr. Chase Contino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA . She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Chase Contino has 3 locations
245 N 15th St
Philadelphia, PA 19102
51 N 39th St Fl 4
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Book Online Now
Dr. Chase Contino has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Chase Contino has the following 12 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
Dr. Chase Contino is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
7 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 2011
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Chase Contino Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Chase Contino's office for more information.
2401 W Belvedere Ave Baltimore, MD : (410) 601-9000
245 N 15th St Philadelphia, PA : (215) 762-1600
51 N 39th St Fl 4 Philadelphia, PA 19104
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chase Contino is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.