Dr. Chase Sovell Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Chase Sovell?

He hurt me!

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Went to see him about bladder pain. He gave me a prostate exam and it really hurt. I've had about 10 in my life but they never hurt. This guy poked me so hard and deep and kept poking for a while. Its been a few days now and I'm still sore. I think he irritated my prostate or bruised it some how. Also he didn't listen to what I had to say. He told me that i would get better in 4-6 months and to go home and have a nice day. No more testing or anything. I'm pretty sure u don't just have prostatitis. The er room said I had orchitis that they discovered with a ultrasound. How come Dr sovell doesn't use tools like that to look for problems or at least refer me out. He lied to me and said he won't do a ultrasound of bladder because nothing shows up. But I read that they can discover lots of things with an altrasound.

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Can't be trusted hes just out for the money I wouldn't ever see him again.

Posted on April 24th, 2014

Worst doctor I've ever seen in my life, so unprofessional and rude. My advise DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR

Demeaning and rude

Posted on February 2nd, 2014

2/2/14 - The ER doctor admitted me to the hospital with kidney stones and infection. Dr. Sovell did not show up to discuss a diagnosis and treatment plan until after 2pm. He spent less than 5 minutes saying take antibiotics and drink lots of fluids. He was quite rude and told me all the treatments he could not due because of my size. Very demeaning comments about my weight and how it will effect my back, knees and hips. It appeared he brought his adolescent child with him to the hospital. She was peaking through the blinds to my room to watch. Totally inappropriate.

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Dr Sovell had a buisy clinic but was able to take the time to talk about my problems. He gave good advice and my surgery went very well. I was very happy to be free of cancer after the surgery.

Posted on November 10th, 2017